Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Word Singer - Patricia LeVerne McQueen



Patricia LaVerne McQueen - "The Word Singer"

Hello,


Let me introduce myself.  My name is Patricia LaVerne McQueen.  I am first and foremost a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am also a producer, singer, and writer of Gospel   music. Currently, I am launching my production company called  McDujo  Gospel Music Productions.

McDujo is promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ as preventive medicine.  In other words, problems may come, but the Gospel of Jesus Christ will prevent them from escalating or becoming strongholds  in your life.  The Bible says “my son attend to my words, consent and submit  to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the midst of your heart.  For they are life to those that find them, healing and health to all their flesh.”  ( Proverbs 4:20-22)

The songs that McDujo promotes are rich in Bible scriptures –scriptures that will help you live an triumphant life.  The Bible says that God’s power has given to us all things  that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue.  This means that through the knowledge of Jesus Christ we have everything we need in order to have good success in this life. 

Jesus said the words I speak are spirit and life. (John 6: 63)   That means His words are alive.  God said, “so shall my Word be that goes forth out of  my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it will accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in what I sent it to do. (Isaiah 55:11)

Isn’t it time we stop hoping God’s Word will work and start expecting it to work.  He that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him” (Heb. 11:6). 

However, there are stipulations to all these promises of God – you must be born again. In other words, you must ask Jesus to come into your heart, and be the Lord of your life. Romans 10:9.10 says, “That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.  You must also learn His Word and live His Word.  Last but not least, you must walk in love towards  others.  Love is the foundation of  the Christian life.
Check out Mcdujo Gospel music on the Web www.mcdujogospelmusic.org and enjoy.

Check out Mcdujo Gospel music on the Web...www.mcdujogospelmusic.org and enjoy.

With Much Love,


Patricia LaVerne McQueen
The Word Singer

Contact: 909-766-0413
Email: patricia@mcdujogospelmusic.org
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/patricia.mcqueen.9843?ref=ts&fref=ts
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TheWordSinger

No comments:

Post a Comment